Make 4 interest-free payments of $99.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
*Suppliers' RRP. Not an indication that product has previously sold at that price.
The simplest, safest and easiest folding cot you will ever use.
With a 5 second install, you can be ready to go with a safe sleeping space for your baby, with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside
This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standards
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- Compact size in your nursery, in small apartment spaces, in your bedroom, early learning centres, hospitality, for hire, Nanna’s home or your holiday home
- Opens and folds flat in seconds so ideal for daily use and compact storage when not in use
- Compact size so great for small spaces
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no more heavy bending
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet to cot
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet but seriously great for keeping your cot looking like new
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable heavy duty castors so even can be used as an evacuation cot
- Solid padded base for extra stability – note mattress is still required and sold separately
- Great value for money
- Safer for you and baby than a porta cot
- Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots and also AS/NZS 2195:1995 Folding Portable Cots Safety Requirements
- This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standard AS/NZS 2172:2003