Make 4 interest-free payments of $47.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Ergonomic, soft and comfortable
Fully adjustable size and seat width
Babywearing from newborn to 3 years, plus facing-out & back carrying
Baby Carrier One is a soft and ergonomic babywearing choice that makes it easy for you to give your baby the important closeness that strengthens your parent-child bond from day one. The flexible fabric lets you both see and feel that you’re carrying your newborn baby in a natural position, with their back in a C curve.
Flexible to suit all sizes
With Baby Carrier One, it’s easy and safe for you to switch between several front and back babywearing options. The size, seat area and head support are fully adjustable, which means the baby carrier can be adapted as your newborn grows and their needs change, as well as to fit different baby wearers.
Baby Carrier One has a sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps that relieve pressure on your back and shoulders, and make it comfortable for you to carry your child from newborn and up to the age of three years. Your baby sits safely and comfortably – while you keep your hands free!
- 4 front and back carrying positions
- Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back.
- Inbuilt infant insert
- Baby Carrier One has two height positions. You use the upper height position from newborn (at least 3.5 kg) so your baby is carried in the correct position, close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
- Ergonomic leg position
- The wide, fully adjustable seat area ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips.
- Padded shoulder straps for superior carrying comfort
- Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort.
- Pressure-relieving waist belt
- The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and good babywearing ergonomics.
- Adjustable head support
- The head support protects your newborn and gives the correct support until your baby is able to hold their head up unaided. You can also keep the head support unfolded when your baby is older and is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. You can easily fold it up or down and adjust the firmness of the support it provides.
- Back carrying for your toddler
- As your child grows heavier, back carrying in the baby carrier will be a more comfortable option for you. We recommend that you only start to carry your child on your back after they turn 12 months old, as you will not have the same degree of supervision.
- Easy and safe back carrying
- With your child sitting facing in, you can easily swivel the whole baby carrier from your front to your back. It’s comfortable and you can do it unaided. The design of the baby carrier means your child sits safely and securely while you move them on to your back.
- Hip-friendly baby carrier
- The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One and acknowledges it to be “hip-healthy”. This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support to your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child’s first months.
- Child-friendly materials
- All our baby carriers are free from harmful substances and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products.